BUNN SINGLE SH BrewWISE Brewing System
Bunn became a famous brand because of its products related to coffee. They made brewers that made the process of making high quality coffee easy. Bunn’s SINGLE SH BrewWISE Brewing System is in keeping with that tradition.
Features of the SINGLE SH BrewWISE Brewing System
Here are some of the features that makes the SINGLE SH BrewWISE Brewing System a popular choice among coffee lovers:
- Smart Funnel® - With the Smart Funnel® you can operate the BrewWISE correctly and without any errors. The feature provides a wireless brewer-grinder interface.
- Coffee and Flavor Profiles - You can input and store various coffee and flavor profiles with the adjustable bypass percentage, water volume, and pre-infusion timing.
- Safety Features - The SH BrewWISE Brewing System has several safety features that can help to reduce the chances of an accident happening. Safety features decrease the chances of soil. The features also prevent brewing when the funnel or the server is not connected.
- Diagnostic Service Tools - You can troubleshoot the electrical systems and the switches of the unit with the help of the diagnostic service tools that are right on the front panel.
- Digital Brewer Control - You can come up with the perfect cup consistently by using this unit with the help of the Digital Brewer control.
- BrewWISe Recipe Writer - With the help of the BrewWISe recipe writer, you can create your own recipe cards on your computer.
Benefits of the SINGLE SH BrewWISE Brewing System
Here are some of the benefits of using the SINGLE SH BrewWISE Brewing System:
- Plenty of Quality Coffee - This is the most important benefit that you can get from using the SINGLE SH BrewWISE Brewing System. With its capacity to produce 11.4 gallons of coffee every hour, it should supply your coffee needs.
- Consistently Perfect Coffee - With the help of features like the BrewWISe recipe writer and the Digital Brewer control, every cup that you produce with the SH BrewWISE Brewing System would be perfect.
- Easy Troubleshooting - You can troubleshoot the unit if there is a problem with it though the diagnostic service tools that you can read right on the front panel of the brewer.
Bunn can trace its origins to a grocery store in mid-19th century Illinois. From such a humble beginning, the brand has grown to become one of the world’s leading manufacturer of beverage equipment. The Bunn-O-Matic Corporation has been coming up innovations in the beverage equipment industry since 1957. The company has moved from focusing on coffee to offering equipment for tea, espresso, juice, filtered water, granita and other specialty beverages.
Bunn is one of the leading brand names when it comes to manufacturing dispensed beverage equipment. The company has a long and rich history. It all started over 170 years ago when Jacob Bunn opened a grocery store in Springfield, Illinois. In fact, one of the early customers of the store back then was a fellow named Abraham Lincoln.
Through the years, the enterprise grew and became known as the Bunn Capitol Wholesale Grocery Company and was soon managed by George R. Bunn. Call it a stroke of genius or a visionary move, but George found a newer and faster way of brewing quality coffee. He was simply dissatisfied with the old method.
George founded the beverage equipment division for the company in the late 1950s and in 1963, the Bunn-O-Matic Corporation was incorporated.
Here are some of the milestones for the company:
- The Founding - In the mid 1950s George R. Bunn starts a company division that’s dedicated to the coffee brewing process.
- Flat Bottom Coffee Filter - George R. Bunn is also credited with coming up with the world’s first flat bottom coffee filter.
- Expansion - It was also during the 1950s that the company started to expand its product line to include brewing equipment.
- Incorporation - In 1963, the Bunn-O-Matic Corporation was incorporated as a separate entity from the Bunn Capitol Wholesale Grocery Company.
- Model X - The Model X commercial coffee brewer was introduced in the 1960s. This commercial brewer became the foundation upon which the philosophy of the company has been founded. That philosophy is to make brewing quality coffee as simple as possible.
- Brewer/Grinder - In the 1990s, Bunn introduced the brewer/grinder electronic interface which paved the way for the development of digital brewing systems in the future.
- Infusion Series® - In the 2000s, the Infusion Series® was patented which combined the best tea and coffee brewing systems into a single machine.
Those are just a few of the milestones that the Bunn brand has gone through the years. Today, Bunn is a global brand that is trusted and used by homebrewers and commercial establishments.