Bunn VP17A-1 Filter Coffee Machine
Bunn became a well-regarded brand around the world because of their coffee brewers. The VP17A-1 Filter Coffee Machine goes back to the basics of what has made the Bunn brand name associated with quality coffee. If you’re looking for simple, no-frills coffee machine, this should be at the top of your list.
Features of the VP17A-1 Filter Coffee Machine
If you want to know more about this coffee machine, then here are some of its features that you should take note of:
- Stainless Steel Construction - Stainless steel is the ideal material for most equipment that are used in the kitchen because it is tough and easy to clean. The stainless steel construction of the unit ensures that you can get several years of service out of it.
- Manual Fill Water Supply - The unit is not plugged in directly to the water supply. You have to fill it manually.
- 1.9- Litre Decanter - The unit comes with a decanter that has a 1.9-litre capacity. That should be ideal for most people and for a small office or establishment.
- SplashGard - The SplashGard funnel offers protection against splashes when using the machine.
Benefits of the VP17A-1 Filter Coffee Machine
Should you choose the VP17A-1 Filter Coffee Machine, here are just a few of the benefits that it can deliver:
- Fast - You can get your coffee drink quickly when you choose the VP17A-1 Filter Coffee Machine. That’s because it can start brewing right away as soon as the tank is filled with water.
- Easy to Clean - The fact that the unit has a stainless steel construction means that it’s easy to clean. You can just wipe the exterior and you know that there is very little risk of contamination.
- Steady Coffee Supply - With a brewing rate of 22 litres of coffee an hour, this unit should provide an adequate coffee supply for you.
Bunn can trace its origins to a grocery store in mid-19th century Illinois. From such a humble beginning, the brand has grown to become one of the world’s leading manufacturer of beverage equipment. The Bunn-O-Matic Corporation has been coming up with innovations in the beverage equipment industry since 1957. The company has moved from focusing on coffee to offering equipment for tea, espresso, juice, filtered water, granita and other specialty beverages.
Bunn is one of the leading brand names when it comes to manufacturing dispensed beverage equipment. The company has a long and rich history. It all started over 170 years ago when Jacob Bunn opened a grocery store in Springfield, Illinois. In fact, one of the early customers of the store back then was a fellow named Abraham Lincoln.
Through the years, the enterprise grew and became known as the Bunn Capitol Wholesale Grocery Company and was soon managed by George R. Bunn. Call it a stroke of genius or a visionary move, but George found a newer and faster way of brewing quality coffee. He was simply dissatisfied with the old method.
George founded the beverage equipment division for the company in the late 1950s and in 1963, the Bunn-O-Matic Corporation was incorporated.
Here are some of the milestones for the company:
- The Founding - In the mid 1950s George R. Bunn starts a company division that’s dedicated to the coffee brewing process.
- Flat Bottom Coffee Filter - George R. Bunn is also credited with coming up with the world’s first flat bottom coffee filter.
- Expansion - It was also during the 1950s that the company started to expand its product line to include brewing equipment.
- Incorporation - In 1963, the Bunn-O-Matic Corporation was incorporated as a separate entity from the Bunn Capitol Wholesale Grocery Company.
- Model X - The Model X commercial coffee brewer was introduced in the 1960s. This commercial brewer became the foundation upon which the philosophy of the company has been founded. That philosophy is to make brewing quality coffee as simple as possible.
- Brewer/Grinder - In the 1990s, Bunn introduced the brewer/grinder electronic interface which paved the way for the development of digital brewing systems in the future.
- Infusion Series® - In the 2000s, the Infusion Series® was patented which combined the best tea and coffee brewing systems into a single machine.
Those are just a few of the milestones that the Bunn brand has gone through the years. Today, Bunn is a global brand that is trusted and used by homebrewers and commercial establishments.