Bunn TD4T Iced Tea Dispenser with Brew-Through Lid
Picking a beverage dispenser is not as simple as it might seem. Remember that it’s going to be used for beverages. People will be drinking what will be coming out of it. It goes without saying that those drinks should be safe all the time. Since you have a better idea now about choosing the right beverage dispenser, you should learn more about the TD4T Iced Tea Dispenser from Bunn.
Features of the TD4T Iced Tea Dispenser with Brew-Through Lid
There is nothing fancy about a tea dispenser like the TD4T so it has fewer features than something like a coffee brewer. But those few features are really crucial.
- 15.14-Litre Capacity - This unit has 15.14-litre capacity which should be enough to supply your tea needs.
- Sight Gauges - One problem frequently encountered with other dispensers is that you never know how much beverage you still have. With the Bunn TD4T Iced Tea Dispenser that is not an issue because it has sight gauges that let’s you see how much is still inside the unit.
- Lid Options - You have the option of choosing a brew-through or a solid lid for your unit. The brew-through lid offers convenience, while the solid ensures protection from contaminants.
Benefits of the TD4T Iced Tea Dispenser with Brew-Through Lid
Why choose the TD4T over other dispensers from other brands? Here are a few of the benefits that you can get from this model:
- Steady Beverage Supply - With the 15.14-litre capacity of the unit you can be feel that your beverage supply is steady. It’s going to take a while to go through that much iced tea.
- Easy Monitoring - Because of the sigh gauges on the unit, you can easily monitor the amount of beverage that is still inside.
- Easy Brewing - Should you choose the brew-through lid, you will have an easy time brewing the tea that you would be using. You can do it without having to remove the lid first.
Bunn is one of the leading brand names when it comes to manufacturing dispensed beverage equipment. The company has a long and rich history. It all started over 170 years ago when Jacob Bunn opened a grocery store in Springfield, Illinois. In fact, one of the early customers of the store back then was a fellow named Abraham Lincoln.
Through the years, the enterprise grew and became known as the Bunn Capitol Wholesale Grocery Company and was soon managed by George R. Bunn. Call it a stroke of genius or a visionary move, but George found a newer and faster way of brewing quality coffee. He was simply dissatisfied with the old method.
George founded the beverage equipment division for the company in the late 1950s and in 1963, the Bunn-O-Matic Corporation was incorporated.
Here are some of the milestones for the company:
- The Founding - In the mid 1950s George R. Bunn starts a company division that’s dedicated to the coffee brewing process.
- Flat Bottom Coffee Filter - George R. Bunn is also credited with coming up with the world’s first flat bottom coffee filter.
- Expansion - It was also during the 1950s that the company started to expand its product line to include brewing equipment.
- Incorporation - In 1963, the Bunn-O-Matic Corporation was incorporated as a separate entity from the Bunn Capitol Wholesale Grocery Company.
- Model X - The Model X commercial coffee brewer was introduced in the 1960s. This commercial brewer became the foundation upon which the philosophy of the company has been founded. That philosophy is to make brewing quality coffee as simple as possible.
- Brewer/Grinder - In the 1990s, Bunn introduced the brewer/grinder electronic interface which paved the way for the development of digital brewing systems in the future.
- Infusion Series® - In the 2000s, the Infusion Series® was patented which combined the best tea and coffee brewing systems into a single machine.
Those are just a few of the milestones that the Bunn brand has gone through the years. Today, Bunn is a global brand that is trusted and used by homebrewers and commercial establishments.