Elegant, Efficient, Stylized
Suitable for: High-quality coffee shops, high volume locations, demanding professionals, barista competitors, specialty coffee shops.
The VA358 White Eagle looks to continue the trend of offering specialty coffee shops an espresso machine that is consistent, reliable, and efficient. Designed to enhance the relationship between the customer and the barista, the VA358 puts quality first. With two available variations, this machine has something to offer every coffee shop.
Design: Art, luxury, and craftsmanship
Every detail of the White Eagle has been carefully planned and expertly built. The design of its chrome group heads is a statement of individuality. The ridged shape of the side panels shines with chrome that runs along the bottom.
As with anything created by Victoria Arduino, the White Eagle was designed to please the eye and to win over customers, no matter how discriminating they might be.
With its balance of modern and classic styles, the White Eagle is timeless. Its elegance goes beyond fleeting fashion yet rides the wave of emerging trends and as an icon unto itself, conveying the values and tradition of Italian espresso itself.
This machine was built to incorporate some of the newest technology in the industry.
- T3 Technology: Using T3 Technology one can independently set the temperature for each group head, Allowing different blends to be customized in the machine
- Volumetric Dosing: Up to 4 doses can be programmed per head
- Shot Timer: With a built-in shot timer function, each brewing head can be timed independently without the need for an external timer
- Automatic Cleaning: The White Eagle allows independent automatic cleaning of each individual group, Meaning that washing and taking orders can be carried out simultaneously. No longer does one need to wait till the end of the day at the possible risk of coffee quality
- Energy Saving: The White Eagle can be programmed to turn on and off at any time you desire. Saving energy and time
- Reverse mirror: With the reverse mirror, the barista can now watch the coffee filter output without bending down. A little foresight that will be appreciated by all of those who use it
- Cool Touch: The Cool Touch steam lever is thermally insulated to be safe for the barista and easy to clean
We believe a barista’s work becomes something astounding when they have the ability to direct their talent to cup and customer.
The controls on the White Eagle fuse aesthetics with functionality; its unique petal-like push-button panel is positioned to make every gesture made by the operator both simple and intuitive, just as the innovative Steam Power Control system that enables the barista to open and close the steam wand with a simple flip of the lever.
Control: SIS (Soft Infusion System)
SIS guarantees soft and creamy espresso extractions every time. It does this by monitoring the pressure in the system and gradually increases this pressure as the extraction process continues. A process which is extremely important when you are looking for the best possible cup.