Safe Fixed Element Design
Solstice Electric fryers are designed with a fixed element design to eliminate oil migration through moving components. This new design also creates a safer working environment by keeping the hot elements in the tank at all times.
Savings on maintenance / service
- Less overall parts to service
- No element pivot switch
- No element pivot springs to adjust
- No wire chafing from pivot movement
- SAFE, No oil migration through element housing
- Element controls moved to front for faster service
- One electrical parts box for easier diagnosis
- Greater Temperature Control - plus or minus 1°F reactivity from set temperature
- Better recovery, increased production
- Melt Cycle
- Boil Out
Ease of Cleaning
This fryer includes a rack to catch crumbs and debris, making it both efficient and easy to clean. The full port 1 1/4" drain valve allows for fast draining and the unit comes with a drain extension and drain line clean out rod to make emptying and cleaning your new fryer even easier. Since the tank, front, sides, and door are made of stainless steel, keeping this fryer sparkling isn't a problem at all. In addition, it is front serviceable! This means all components, even the elements, can be accessed, serviced, or cleaned without the need to move the fryer away from the wall. This 17kW fryer comes with 2 twin baskets and a basket hanger that can be removed without tools.
Pitco offer a 10 year warranty on its stainless steel tanks
- fry tanks are completely pressureblasted to clean and relieve stress at weld points, while smoothing surfaces for easier cleaning.
- large cool zone minimizes costly oil breakdowns, carbonization, and taste transfer.
- tube fired fryers require no extra insulation on the outside of the tank, making them easier to service and eliminating the chance of capturing grease.