Rocket Espresso R Cinquantotto Coffee Machine - The New R58
Deliver to by 31 May - 06 Jun
- Double Boiler Espresso Machine
- Dual independently Operated PID Controlled Boilers
- Commercial Grade Rotary Pump
- Communication Pod That Plugs Into The Side
- Touchscreen PID And Shot Timer
- Elegant Stainless Steel Exterior
- Handmade in Milano, Italy
Rocket Espresso is a collaboration between Andrew Meo, who hails from New Zealand, and Daniele Berenbruch, who is from Italy. They have come up with some of the most highly regarded domestic and commercial espresso machines today. Their skilled team of craftsmen produce these espresso machines by hand, in the old traditional way. The limited number of machines they produce are characterized by careful attention to detail, beauty, and precision. But the most important quality of Rocket Espresso machines is that they are designed to produce high-quality espresso all the time.
Cinquantotto means 58, the new R 58 from Rocket Espresso. The Rocket R Cinquantotto Dual Boiler Espresso Machine built with commercial-grade components, and constructed by hand. It offers you double boiler functionality and dual PID temperature control for optimum extraction. Its innovative chrome and classically Italian-styled stainless steel design chassis will make your coffee corner look fresh and modern. You never have to worry about filling up the reservoir again because the R Cinquantotto features a rotary pump, which, on top of being incredibly quiet, offers the option to plumb the machine directly into a water line.
- Updated Design - The exterior is redesigned With an updated cup rail and legs.
- Better Fitting - Adding a magnet to the water drip tray for a better fit.
- Shot Counter "Cronometro" - The R Cinquantotto features the Cronometro shot timer made famous by the Mozzafiato and Giotto machines. The Cronometro brings a digital display to the machine masterfully designed to retain the machine's retro aesthetic.
- External PID and Machine Controls - The temperature on the R Cinquantotto is PID controlled and can be manipulated via the Rocket Espresso communication pod that plugs into the side of the R58 Cinquantotto using a USB port.
- Removable Communication Pod - to preserve the style of the machine that is Rocket Espresso.
- Auto-On - Scheduled auto-on timing means your machine will be up (to temp) before you are every morning.
Dual Boiler - The R Cinquantotto features duel (0.58 and 1.8 liters) heavy-duty, insulated copper boilers. Brew and steam simultaneously with increased efficiency and zero loss of pressure with the R Cinquantotto. Insulation ensures the noise level will be kept to a minimum.
2.5 Liter Water Reservoir or Direct Plumbing - The R Cinquantotto comes with a 2.5-liter reservoir or you can also connect your R Cinquantotto directly up to your waterline with the included hardware. Easily switch back and forth between direct plumbed and reservoir with the flick of a switch.
Pre-Infusion - To extract the full flavor and aroma when you brew your espresso, the R Cinquantotto has a dual pre-infusion system encompassing a working piston and static pre-infusion chamber.
Dual PID Temperature Control - Manually control the temperature of your boilers with the convenient touch of a button. Customize your shots of espresso to your exact temperature specifications on the Rocket R Cinquantotto.
Commercial Rotary Pump - Quieter than most other rotary pumps, the R Cinquantotto's pump gives you the ability to adjust the pump pressure with the external pressure adjustment controls while monitoring through the pressure gauges.
Rocket Espresso Communication Pod - A detachable PID offers easy access to brew and steam temperatures and other machine settings.
- The connector for the external display (remote controller) must be used exclusively to connect the display (remote controller) and absolutely for nothing else. Otherwise, the machine’s electronics will be seriously damaged and the warranty will become void.
- This is the new version of the R58, now named R Cinquantotto, commonly known as V3 of R58.