From the very start to the very end of the process the Rocket Giotto Evoluzione R Espresso Machine have been created by the best-of-the-best to be the ultimate espresso machine. Purposely built with the very best in traditional craftsmanship and technical knowledge, all to reflect the commercial machine experience at home.
The boiler with heavy end plates and capacity of 1.8 litres has been matched to the thermosyphon system allowing the balance of the espresso machine which enables the ability to texture perfect milk and optimizing perfect extraction temperature for the tastes and flavours of espresso, without delay. And with a rotary pump the Rocket Giotto Evoluzione R Espresso Machine will guarantee a robust pump performance with matching quietness for preparing the best cup of espresso.
PID Temperature Control - Control the temperature of your boiler with the touch of a button. Temperature is a vital component to creating quality espresso. Now, you can fine tune your temperature simply by pressing a button.
Heat Exchanger Boiler - Quieter than ever, the Evoluzione Rs copper boiler holds 1.8 liters of water and is built to last. Its insulation ensures the noise level is kept to a minimum.
Height Adjustable Feet - An excellent feature allowing you to lower your machine by as much as entire inch. New to the Evoluzione R and perfect for those working with limited counter-space or low cabinets.
E61 Commercial Group Head - A commercial quality group head typically found on commercial machines. Made from lead-free brass, the E61 is the Rolls Royce of espresso machine group heads.
Silent Commercial Rotary Pump - The "R" in Giotto Evoluzione R. Commercial grade allowing users to fine tune pressure for a more customized cup with the additional benefit of quietness. Compared to a vibratory pump, a rotary pump is much, much quieter.
Thermosyphon System - This system keeps hot water flowing from the boiler to the brew group. What this means for you is a consistently warm cup of coffee during every use.
Plumbable - Connect your espresso machine directly to your water line. Save time filling and refilling a water tank and spend that time creating delicious lattes and cappuccinos. Switchable between direct plumb and the water reservoir, only machines with a rotary pump contain this feature.
- Stainless Steel Case - The stunning curves of the Giotto are sure to impress and dazzle in your kitchen. Polished from the finest AISI 304 stainless steel and handcrafted in Italy, the Giotto embodies the Rocket brand.
- Stainless Steel Cup Frame - Continuing on their trend of style and beauty, Rocket has swapped their plastic cup rail with stainless steel. The Giotto is even better looking than before.
- Giotto Body Style - The Giotto contains a more "rounded" body style. This gives the machine a more powerful and durable stance.
- Rotary Pump - The benefits of having a rotary pump are massive. These benefits include being able to plumb your machine, extremely quiet operating and higher levels of consistency.
- PID - The Evoluzione R now contain PID hidden behind the drip tray. This is new and an incredibly welcomed addition.
- 13.2 x 16.5 Inches
- Height Adjustable 14.75 to 16.75 inches
- Weight: 50.7 lbs.