Fagor ERMU-150 Bottle Cooler Refrigerated Displays
Delivery to Delivery by 07 Jun 23 - 14 Jun 23
- Sanitary epoxy-coated galvanized steel inside
- Finish in black plastic covered galvanized steel
- 40 kg/m3 injected polyurethane isolation
- Copper piping and aluminum flaps evaporator
- Hermetically sealed copper serpentine ventilated compressor
- Double glazed doors with anti-mist protection (low E) with inner air
- chamber and handle, Fitted with a lock
- Digital display for electronic control of temperature
- ON/OFF power switch and top horizontal lightning
- Fitted with two plastic-covered steel grid shelves
- Working temperature: +4 C, +8 C (Room temperature: 32 C)
- Bottle capacity: 49
With more than 60 years of experience and out of familiarity with the professional hotelier’s needs and day-to-day work, Fagor Industrial offers a complete range of products under a single brand.
We bring this work to fruition with a dedicated and approachable team who guarantee an excellent result for the most demanding professionals.
More about the product
Store and display your cold bottled drinks at the same time with the ERMU-150 Refrigerated Bottle Cooler and Display from Fagor. This refrigerated wall display can fit up to 49 bottles and has a capacity of up to 142 liters. It comes with a double glazed door that is equipped with anti-mist protection (low E) with inner air chamber and handle.
The unit’s door is also fitted with a lock and has a digital display for electronic control of the temperature. For better product presentation, the ERMU-150 comes with top horizontal lightning and is fitted with two plastic covered steel grid shelves.
The ERMU-150 has two options available for its exterior finish: black plastic-covered galvanized steel or satin stainless steel. The galvanized steel inside is coated with sanitary epoxy. It has a sealed copper ventilated compressor, copper piping and aluminium flaps evaporator. Its 40 kg/m3 injected polyurethane insulation gives this unit a regulated working temperature range of 4 to 8 ºC.