Victoria Arduino 358 White Eagle Volumetric 2 Group Espresso Machine
Delivery to Delivery by 07 Jun 23 - 14 Jun 23
- Thermal insulation - guarantees barista’s safety and easier cleaning
- Cool Touch thermally insulated wand
- TFT LED display
- PID System - Water temperature is automatically regulated
- Lever-operated steam wands - Froth milk quickly, easily, and precisely with the lever-operated insulated steam wands
- Raised Group - Raised group heads allows you to brew directly into large capacity takeaway cups
- Two chrome group heads
- Reverse mirror: The barista can now watch the coffee filter output without bending down.
- Volumetric Dosing - Up to 4 doses can be programmed per head
- Shot Timer - a built-in shot timer function so that each brewing head can be timed independently
- Automatic Cleaning
- Energy Saving - can be programmed to turn on and off at any time
- Reverse mirror - barista can watch the coffee filter output without bending down
- Boiler Capacity - 14 Liters
Founded in 1905 by Pier Teresio Arduino, Victoria Arduino has been around for more than 100 years with the aim of creating an espresso machine that didn't compromise on quality, materials or performance. Arduino put a lot of attention and detail into the design of each product, accompanied by rapid advertisement of his product which helped raise awareness and increase the use of his product around the world. His vision is still continued today by his company, by creating products with innovative technology and design like the Victoria Arduino Venus Family Espresso Machine. And even expanding to smart grinders like the Victoria Arduino MDJ On Demand Coffee Grinder.
More about the product
Consistent, reliable, efficient. The VA358 White Eagle responds to the new specialty coffee shops needs, offering the possibility to use tall cups and glasses to serve their flavour experiences.
SIS (Soft Infusion System)
SIS guarantees soft and creamy espresso extractions every time. It does this by monitoring pressure in the system and gradually increases this pressure as the extraction process continues. A process that is extremely important when you are looking for the best possible cup.
The innovative system that prevents burns
Thermal insulation guarantees the barista’s safety; and not only that, but better and easier cleaning and therefore greater hygiene. The new “Cool-Touch” thermally insulated wand avoids annoying burns and can speed up cleaning the espresso machine.
All the espresso machine’s information displayed in an LED
The TFT display gives the barista all data in real time to offer the customer the best espresso.